Saturday, August 14, 2010

And the Fallower Fall Give-a-way Winner is:::::::::::


The Fallower Fall Give-a-way drawing at midnight last night from the Random Computer Number Generator picked this lovely lady!

Patti from United Kingdom

Patti thank you so much for your kind thoughts and I hope you enjoy your added stash items.
Email me at jennifer.dalenberg@yahoo.com  for your snail mail address


Thank you so much for sharing your Fall thoughts with me. I loved reading every comment and got to visit with new folks who also love stitching all around the world!

We are getting ready for our trip to Chicago in just a couple of weeks. I'm so excited about it!  Abbie is already practicing her longest howling notes.
All the hustle and bustle of activities before going on a trip takes us a couple of weeks to get going, planning this and that, and when and what.
I know that is about as clear as mud but honestly time is flying so fast and so many things to do before we leave are spinning my head.

Today I spent many hours designing some new samplers for future stitching projects. I really am enjoying it and hope I can burn the needle a bit faster to share.
Any day I should get a good supply of some new overdyed threads to tweak and put the final touches on the projects I'm working on. I guess you could say I'm like a kid at heart in the middle of August with a new pack of Crayons for the year.

 Back to the thread before bed,
Jennifer

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Miss Patti! Yeah!!!

    Chicago is such a great city! I wish I could get there more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in Chicago so if you need shopping suggestions, send me an email. I think I read you are staying on the South Side so you may want to visit Country Cupboard in Orland Park or Inspired Needle in Lemont. I was at Insprired Needle yesterday and it was well stocked depending on what you are looking for. Enjoy the city. It has been a great summer.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
I hope you find some useful information and gentle inspiration for your day.
Jennifer