Saturday, August 14, 2010

And the Fallower Fall Give-a-way Winner is:::::::::::


The Fallower Fall Give-a-way drawing at midnight last night from the Random Computer Number Generator picked this lovely lady!

Patti from United Kingdom

Patti thank you so much for your kind thoughts and I hope you enjoy your added stash items.
Email me at jennifer.dalenberg@yahoo.com  for your snail mail address


Thank you so much for sharing your Fall thoughts with me. I loved reading every comment and got to visit with new folks who also love stitching all around the world!

We are getting ready for our trip to Chicago in just a couple of weeks. I'm so excited about it!  Abbie is already practicing her longest howling notes.
All the hustle and bustle of activities before going on a trip takes us a couple of weeks to get going, planning this and that, and when and what.
I know that is about as clear as mud but honestly time is flying so fast and so many things to do before we leave are spinning my head.

Today I spent many hours designing some new samplers for future stitching projects. I really am enjoying it and hope I can burn the needle a bit faster to share.
Any day I should get a good supply of some new overdyed threads to tweak and put the final touches on the projects I'm working on. I guess you could say I'm like a kid at heart in the middle of August with a new pack of Crayons for the year.

 Back to the thread before bed,
Jennifer

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Miss Patti! Yeah!!!

    Chicago is such a great city! I wish I could get there more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in Chicago so if you need shopping suggestions, send me an email. I think I read you are staying on the South Side so you may want to visit Country Cupboard in Orland Park or Inspired Needle in Lemont. I was at Insprired Needle yesterday and it was well stocked depending on what you are looking for. Enjoy the city. It has been a great summer.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
We love to hear from you and yours any time and cherish the time you take to be with us here. I hope you have a GREAT week!
Jennifer

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.