Monday, June 1, 2009

Interesting Sampler Blog

I've been reading through blogs and catching up tonight. I found a great stitching blog, especially if you like samplers and the history of samplers. It's called Needleprint. Check it out:

http://needleprint.blogspot.com/

She has just posted the Part 1 section of the Mary Wigham Ackworth School sampler, free online with donation. The finished picture of the sampler is just beautiful! I like the various colors vs. the monochromatic interpretation. The entire piece looks quite large.
Reading through the blog, there are also some smaller free motifs to download. Very interesting blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
I hope you find some useful information and gentle inspiration for your day.
Jennifer