Saturday, June 13, 2009

Good Ole' Country Cooking

I'm cooking a cake today. The recipe calls for 3 large eggs. Well, you gotcha, here's what happened when I cracked open 3 eggs! Holy Moly!

My friends I work with in Dahlonega gave me some "farm fresh eggs" or brown eggs this past week. I have never even cooked with those before, but I really thought it was cool that we all got some eggs to share at work, even if it's ironic we are in a gynecology practice. I just love working there in clinic with them once a week.

But, I"m here to tell you............that chicken really gawked, I bet, when it popped out these suckers! Double yokes.

This is 3 eggs.

Man, I've really got a dozen left instead of six. Look at the size of these eggs! It will be interesting to see how this effects my cake in an hour..........stand by..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
I hope you find some useful information and gentle inspiration for your day.
Jennifer