Saturday, June 13, 2009

Good Ole' Country Cooking

I'm cooking a cake today. The recipe calls for 3 large eggs. Well, you gotcha, here's what happened when I cracked open 3 eggs! Holy Moly!

My friends I work with in Dahlonega gave me some "farm fresh eggs" or brown eggs this past week. I have never even cooked with those before, but I really thought it was cool that we all got some eggs to share at work, even if it's ironic we are in a gynecology practice. I just love working there in clinic with them once a week.

But, I"m here to tell you............that chicken really gawked, I bet, when it popped out these suckers! Double yokes.

This is 3 eggs.

Man, I've really got a dozen left instead of six. Look at the size of these eggs! It will be interesting to see how this effects my cake in an hour..........stand by..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
We love to hear from you and yours any time and cherish the time you take to be with us here. I hope you have a GREAT week!
Jennifer

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.