Monday, March 16, 2009

A Quick Note

Here's a quick note to say I am having alot of issues with my camera, the memory card and my computer not jiving over the weekend. I have been trying to take some pictures of the work I did yesterday on another Freebie from The Sampler Girl website-blog At The Honeysuckle Tree.

The name of it is "Bloom Where you are Planted" and I though it would look really cute in a frame beneath my tulips in the kitchen. I will try and work on the camera issue again tonight so that I can post. I have almost finished it actually. The colors are very Springy and in the midst of our rainy, gloomy weather we are having, it was a great distraction.

Brandon and Ashley came over last night and showed us their engagement pictures which turned out AWESOME! Can't wait to order some.......
I will be leaving for a trip soon to Washington D.C and hope if anyone knows of any good sampler shops or stitching shops in that vicinity, let me know!!! Planning to find a few after my conference up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
We love to hear from you and yours any time and cherish the time you take to be with us here. I hope you have a GREAT week!
Jennifer

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.