Monday, March 16, 2009

A Quick Note

Here's a quick note to say I am having alot of issues with my camera, the memory card and my computer not jiving over the weekend. I have been trying to take some pictures of the work I did yesterday on another Freebie from The Sampler Girl website-blog At The Honeysuckle Tree.

The name of it is "Bloom Where you are Planted" and I though it would look really cute in a frame beneath my tulips in the kitchen. I will try and work on the camera issue again tonight so that I can post. I have almost finished it actually. The colors are very Springy and in the midst of our rainy, gloomy weather we are having, it was a great distraction.

Brandon and Ashley came over last night and showed us their engagement pictures which turned out AWESOME! Can't wait to order some.......
I will be leaving for a trip soon to Washington D.C and hope if anyone knows of any good sampler shops or stitching shops in that vicinity, let me know!!! Planning to find a few after my conference up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
I hope you find some useful information and gentle inspiration for your day.
Jennifer