Friday, March 20, 2009

Much Needed Sleep

Someday, my prince will come......... remember that from Sleeping Beauty?
Well, I slept and slept. Got about 16 hours of sleep. Went to sleep after I ate supper at 6:30pm........yesterday and woke up once last night to take a bath, than back to sleep until 10am. Wow! I must have needed some sleep. I have taken off a few days and it's nice not to have to rush at 6am. I'm hoping my beauty sleep will pay off!!!!
Off to drink my coffee and read some more blogs. Now if I could only clean my house for about 16 hours then everything will be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
I hope you find some useful information and gentle inspiration for your day.
Jennifer