Thursday, January 22, 2009

working on my "P's and Q's"


There is a ottoman stool between our two chairs and at night, it has a blend of stuff. Between Phil's manuals on bioterriorism and law enforcement and my urology updates and contraceptive technology, Cervical pathology reading material, other books, and stitching projects in between----ah its a mess. Here is a WIP (work in progress). I actually started it 2 years ago. Its called "Dutch Alphabet" designer is Sheepish Designs. Besides being very wrinkled, I'm really liking how it looks. I'm finished with the Q and on to the P, then I will be done with the second row. This project is one I pick up and do awhile and then stop because its all mostly "blackwork" and I think that it gets a little sad after a while not having any color. This piece will be framed and hung directly over my kitchen window.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
We love to hear from you and yours any time and cherish the time you take to be with us here. I hope you have a GREAT week!
Jennifer

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.