Thursday, January 8, 2009

Is this March yet?

Well, it could have fooled me today if it was March. The winds and the cold was gruesome as I headed over to run some errands. I had a great day off. After running some errands today, I ate at my favorite restaurant, IHOP. The coffee and pancakes for lunch were great especially on a cold windy day. Then I perused over to the North Ga. Premium Outlets to use a gift certificate I received at Christmas and then to Walmart. I love Walmart. Got me some new hiking boots and some new walking sneakers so I'm ready for a nice warm day to start our walking in the evenings again......or snow........that would be fun, too! We haven't had any snow this year, yet.....hoping it snows a big one for several days, at least enough to stay home and play in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
I hope you find some useful information and gentle inspiration for your day.
Jennifer