Thursday, January 8, 2009

Is this March yet?

Well, it could have fooled me today if it was March. The winds and the cold was gruesome as I headed over to run some errands. I had a great day off. After running some errands today, I ate at my favorite restaurant, IHOP. The coffee and pancakes for lunch were great especially on a cold windy day. Then I perused over to the North Ga. Premium Outlets to use a gift certificate I received at Christmas and then to Walmart. I love Walmart. Got me some new hiking boots and some new walking sneakers so I'm ready for a nice warm day to start our walking in the evenings again......or snow........that would be fun, too! We haven't had any snow this year, yet.....hoping it snows a big one for several days, at least enough to stay home and play in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
We love to hear from you and yours any time and cherish the time you take to be with us here. I hope you have a GREAT week!
Jennifer

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.