Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Bells are Ringing


Today was a rushed day and I am up late just trying to get the last minute preparations of the house ready for a gathering next week. I went to 2 Christmas dinners and feel quite stuffed buy happy. My insomnia gives me energy to finish. I tried to add some features to the blog but still learning. I will try to change the background to something Christmasy soon. I would love to hear for other stitchers and lovers of notions and primitives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
We love to hear from you and yours any time and cherish the time you take to be with us here. I hope you have a GREAT week!
Jennifer

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.