Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Christmas Rush







Oh how just a few days left till Christmas can get one anxious! I am planning to finish a very tiny sampler by Old Colonial that I had started couple of months ago and put it in the little frame and hang. I will post a pic. It is one over one and my eyes are a bit strained from 1 over 1 ;)






I put Ren up a little silver tree I found at a vintage store here and he is sleeping soundly with his stocking hung next to his bed. He has visions of dog bones dancing in his head!!!!! LOL






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
We love to hear from you and yours any time and cherish the time you take to be with us here. I hope you have a GREAT week!
Jennifer

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.