Sunday, June 7, 2009

Thomas and His Serious Naps

Thomas takes serious naps between 12-4pm......I mean serious naps. Usually he picks one of the porch rockers to melt in to but today, we looked out across the woods and thought he was injured or dead..............he was lying on his back with his paws in the air.

Yep, we had to call loudly for him to pop up here. Bodyguard is cleaning up around the outside of the house, so Thomas had to move his serious afternoon nap out in the woods where he spends his quiet time.

He says, "Maybe if I look the other way, momma will not take another picture...... again!"

"Well, come on and get a picture if you must and then let me go back to my nap!"

Ok, Thomas, don't scare me again buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
I hope you find some useful information and gentle inspiration for your day.
Jennifer