Thursday, June 11, 2009

My New Gathering








Well, I"m in a cleaning mood today. I've been busy as a bee, rearranging, cleaning and turned a handmade quilted runner I had in my kitchen into a hanging piece. I added button and bows to the corners and then put over a table. Looks good!!! Then, got out the framed tatting piece that my mother-in-law, 90 years old now, gave me about 10 years ago. She is so sweet. I love to visit her in Chicago. I acquired this lovely lamp from an auction last year and really have enjoyed it too. The picture below is me and my honey "cutting the rug" on the dance floor at a reception. Couldn't quite capture the picture with the lamp on but it really is a quaint gathering in our Dutchy house. I'm visualizing adding a couple of samplers with this too.......
Back to cleaning out, cleansing, purging the soul, grabbin' the dust bunnies, or whatever you want to call it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
I hope you find some useful information and gentle inspiration for your day.
Jennifer