Thursday, July 6, 2017

Unexpected Pops of Color






I don't know exactly who wrote this but it has a lot of meaning to me. 

Out of all the rainy days we have had lately a surprising pop of roses in my favorite colors and it reminds me that the simple things that can balance out some of the struggles we go through in life is real and a blessing. 

I hope today you find something pleasantly unexpected across your path that makes your heart sing.
My roses don't get the best of care much but they still surprise me with unexpected blooms that look so perfect in my imperfect garden of weeds.

What beautiful inspiration for selecting colors and fibers for our projects than nature itself.

With love for this Thursday,
Jennifer

2 comments:

  1. Jennifer dear -

    The pleasantly unexpected on my path that made my
    heart sing was Golden Remnants...Thank you for this
    lovely piece of inspiration... I guess we both relate to the heart of the one who wrote it...
    Have a blessed day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer: Beautiful photo, the color of the rose's is stunning, thank-you for sharing with us.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
I hope you find some useful information and gentle inspiration for your day.
Jennifer