Monday, January 6, 2014

Blogging and Graphics

If you have looked in on the blog today it's been either nuts in appearance or missing things, letters strange, or said "private only". I had to do this at one point because I lost a good bit of my blog gadgets trying to change around templates.

I still can't make past post pictures smaller, so they will overlap until I work that out. I will test a pic to see if it still doesn't fit.

 
I've spent a great deal of time after thinking I lost my whole blog, trying to work it out right to the point of a headache. So sipping some Apple Cider and taking a little break.
 
This has been a VERY cold Monday. Usually on Manic Monday things like this go on, but I'm trying to simplify anything, and everything including a new blog format so please bear with me as I add my gadgets and play this evening.
I do welcome all comments and enjoy reading them!!
I did spend some time lurking about other bloggers and happened upon a stitched up freebie of mine that was so well-done and finished pretty!
Please, if you stitch any of my designs, freebies or not, it brightens my day to receive a pic via email. I really do love seeing them because I can't always finish them out myself.
I guess that is one major New Year's resolution.
Starting with one I'll post progress on this evening, I'll put down my knitting needles to work on a WIP I designed.
 
Trying to find that darn needle in the sofa,
Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a different look. It is fabulous. =) Keep warm!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
We love to hear from you and yours any time and cherish the time you take to be with us here. I hope you have a GREAT week!
Jennifer

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.