Monday, January 6, 2014

One word--Cold

 
Only one word right now at almost midnight here in the mountains of North Georgia.
 
Cold.
 
 Frigid.
 
Bone-chilling Cold.
 
6 degrees at midnight, with a real feel of -12.
Prediction to get down to 2 degrees by morning.
 
I'm thinking of all the Midwest and northeast with such extremes in conditions that I hope and pray you are all safe and warm somewhere tonight. I've never seen it this cold in my life.
 
And that's a long, long time. :0
 
Hoping for a hot flash,
Jennifer

2 comments:

  1. On Monday, we had -22F actual temps. Every morning since it's been about -13F. Right now it's 14F and snowing lightly. COLD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been very cold all over. We have been ok on the West coast though. Jennifer, I stitched one of your freebies for a friend but I can't find the post/link for it. Another stitchy friend would like to stitch it too. It's called "The Lord is my Shepherd". Here's my link to the post of the finish.
    http://dollsmusings.blogspot.ca/2014/01/january-celebrations-and-new-year-of.html

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
We love to hear from you and yours any time and cherish the time you take to be with us here. I hope you have a GREAT week!
Jennifer

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.