Thursday, November 14, 2013

Just a Little Bit Means Alot!

Just to show a quick peak at some yarn I got probably a month ago. It has some little flecks of silver in it.
 Just enough to look a little blingy with the gray and the yarn is really very soft. I'm going to make a scarf with it. It's bulky so going through my bigger needles today.



I love the faintest silver in it.

 
I love that is bulky and I can make up a scarf with a free pattern from Ravelry.
 
I also love the dark, gray cashmere color.
 
I will probably use a 13 needle. Although the needle is large the little specs of silver, make it the prettiest!
 
I hope if you are having a gray day, that you will find something even if tiny to sparkle your day.


Till later!
Jennifer

2 comments:

  1. Love your yarn. Ravelry is my favourite pattern site. I am into knitting big time since my cross stitch mojo moved out. Can't wait to see your scarf.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
We love to hear from you and yours any time and cherish the time you take to be with us here. I hope you have a GREAT week!
Jennifer

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.