Sunday, June 23, 2013

Organizing for the studio

Saturday night was spent organizing my knitting stash. I put all my accumulated straight needles in a large flower vase I had and another one as well for a few circulars.

The large basket came from a junkin' store I perused yesterday as I was on a mission for this to store all my skeins. Now it's ready to put in my stitching studio with all needles organized, and much stash to knit.






 
It's pretty heavy. Mr Darcy is going to take it down to the studio today.

How do you organize your yarns and needles?  I know if feels good to claim the sofa and dining room table again!!!!

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
I hope you find some useful information and gentle inspiration for your day.
Jennifer