Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A Freebie from Notforgotten Farms blog---Cool!

Notforgotten Farms is one of my favorite blogs to read. I love all her things, her creativity and she has a great freebie for any special person in your life for a quick stitch. I've printed it off and hope to stitch it up soon. In  case you haven't seen it click here:


It's called A Token of Friendship designed by Lorrie at Notforgotten Farm.

Visit her blog for more primitive designs. She also hooks. (ok, ok, I know that sounds weird) but honestly she is a very talented lady.

I hope your week started off yesterday with lots of love and warmth.



After being out of the swing of things for a while, I've finally gotten back into Yoga and already can feel the difference in the way I feel. I love the stretches and learning new poses. I'm amazed at the flexibility it builds and how much each day to add to this.

Yoga. It does a body good.

Yada. A new word I learned, in Hebrew yesterday in reading. It means "showing love" and a deep close connection with someone. I thought it was cool to learn that.

Yada is dedicating ourselves to a person so we can engage them with our love and affection.

Yada for Valentines month!

My designing mind may work further with that thought today in between a list of chores to get done.

Namaste to Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer. Let us know how your burns are healing, would you? :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
We love to hear from you and yours any time and cherish the time you take to be with us here. I hope you have a GREAT week!
Jennifer

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.