Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Changing up colors a bit, different gold


Playing around with more tonight after I got home. The gold changed to DMC 422. The Red is CC Chili Pepper and the Blue (so far) is Weeks Navy.
This line is integrating the hearts.
I could stitch all night.
But.........have to go to bed!  Just think of all the things we could get done if we didn't have to sleep! ;)

Today went by the quilt store, conveniently located by my good friend and salon owner. She always knows that's a must after a hair trim. I'll show ya what little things I got tomorrow.
Sleep well!
Jennifer

9 comments:

  1. I love that colour gold with the red and blue..so lovely, well done on finding the shade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo its looking lovely :) can't wait to see what you got :0 love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the colours, especially the gold. I so wish I didnt have to sleep too, there is just so much I want to stitch!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your color choices look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous and fabulous! I love your color choices, Peaches. :)
    XOXO
    Ma

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the colors you're using. That red really pops!! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colors are great Jennifer.
    Pat-pat for Abbie.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just discovered your blog, so I missed the chart for A Princess Moment :( but I am enjoying seeing your WIP--it seems like a great project.

    And it was a lovely wedding. I just watched it yesterday (a friend TIVOed it so that I could see it) and I must say I loved every minute of it!

    I'll be following your blog from now on to see what you are creating--your talent is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
We love to hear from you and yours any time and cherish the time you take to be with us here. I hope you have a GREAT week!
Jennifer

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.