Tuesday, September 21, 2010

When Insomnia Strikes.......play again.

Couldn't sleep, so dabbled with a Halloweenie!  I know there are tons out there and if there are any exactly like this please let me know as I couldn't find one and wouldn't mean to replicate but otherwise.......just my thoughts I need to put to needle.

I called it Jack The Lantern.


Just click on it.

Jack The Lantern
by Feathers in the Nest
copyright 2010

Recommend:

CC Copper Penny
GA Gold Leaf
GA Evergreen
DMC 310  Black
DMC3371 Black-brown

stitched on any vintage linen for an aged effect.

I think I will go to sleep now. Hopefully.  ;)

6 comments:

  1. Great chart! Thank you for creating it and sharing it. :) I hope you got some sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT!!! Thank you for another wonderful freebie.

    Joanne
    Contented Stitcher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, this is cute as a bug! Thanks Jennifer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this beautiful chart
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
We love to hear from you and yours any time and cherish the time you take to be with us here. I hope you have a GREAT week!
Jennifer

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.