Sunday, June 3, 2012

Happy Sunday


It's just going to be one of those Jane Austen days.

the birds were out chirping early in the morning.
Abbie was lap-hugging first thing this morning
touching base with friends
the sun is shining today
there is peace in my home
a big day ahead for a brief rode trip
my Kindle is loaded with good books
my stitching holder is stocked the week's work
the house is clean all at one time-Yay!
thanking God this morning there are still gentlemen in this world like Mr. Darcy!

I hope you are enjoying your quiet Sunday and if not quiet, at least a small fraction of time to reflect quietly on how blessed we really are.

Till later,
Jennifer

Happy Sunday, friend!

5 comments:

  1. Dearest Jennifer,

    Oh, Sundays are great, they only should last a bit longer... We go to Church, have our coffee with some chocolates and than call Mom & Dad in The Netherlands, also daughter Liz in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. Gives a feeling of being together.
    Love to you and enjoy your new week.
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a great day. You totally deserve it!!! It's so quiet here, I can here the crickets outside, chirping away. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any day that is a Jane Austen Day is a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
We love to hear from you and yours any time and cherish the time you take to be with us here. I hope you have a GREAT week!
Jennifer

There was an error in this gadget