Sunday, March 29, 2009

Saturday stitching



Here is the progress of the Be Still and Know sampler by The Sampler Girl. I used the stitching stand today with the Qsnap frame and gained more progress. The linen is 28 count R and R Light Expresso. I'm almost finished with the border. I wish I could learn to use my new camera better and get better pictures but its out of focus and we have been unable to reset it yesterday.
I watched more TV than usual today while stitching. A couple of Law and Order shows, to a couple of Leave It to Beaver shows, "What Not to Wear" program and alot of news programs and others.
Our weather here is stormy but luckily no power outages today.
Tomorrow we are planning to go to see a movie. I looked to see what exactly was at the theatres because I really have not kept up with it. It is a tie between Duplicity with Julia Roberts or Knowing with Nicholas Cage. I'm leaning towards Duplicity but again, I'm a Julia Roberts fan and this movie is about 2 CIA agents. The trailer looked good. The Knowing movie looks intense and I'm not exactly excited to see a virtual plane crash right before I go flying Tuesday!
Well, off to sleep..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
I hope you find some useful information and gentle inspiration for your day.
Jennifer