Monday, February 27, 2017

Update on My Father's Needs

Update:

any updates about my father and his illness which is catastrophic to our family will be here:

 https://www.gofundme.com/jimmys-medical-fundwestnile-virus


I hope you will spread the word to churches, organizations, friends, family for help.
I am not one to ask for monetary help but I hope that this will help us be able meet his needs during this illness.

Thank you for all your supportive messages and comments. They do mean the world to me.

On the knitting front, I am casting off of the shawl from the previous post in a picot bind off which seems to be taking forever!  I can't wait to soak it and stretch it out to dry using my new lace long knitting wires. More on this to come with pictures.



Thankfully,

Jennifer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
I hope you find some useful information and gentle inspiration for your day.
Jennifer