Monday, May 20, 2013

My Morning Muse

Almost like a sampler.......just a peek at a pattern I found on Ravelry and I'm stitching it in 100% cotton in a auburn color.

 
I frogged out 4 quite tricky rows about 3 times but I bet you can see the picture already forming.
Using my Addie needles # 6 and they are sweeeeeeeeeeet!
 
 
Hope your Monday is going well too. The sun is finally out here! Yay!
Got lots of Monday day things on my to-do list so I best get busy.
 
There's one thing I know for sure. I'm eating something chocolate today. Craving chocolate for 2 days now. Yummilicious.
 
Jennifer
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
I hope you find some useful information and gentle inspiration for your day.
Jennifer