Sunday, October 3, 2010

My new critter at the house

Just want to introduce my new critter. It has helped me alot!  Helped me figure that I got fabric cuts a bit right on the target!

I love it though, but haven't named it yet. I'm always trying to find my hubbie's work tape measure and it's just too big and bulky for me so when I saw this at The Stitch Store this afternoon (finally made it there!), I thought it would definitely be both useful and easy to find in my bag of stash.

Here she/he is:


The tail has been busy tonight fretting over fabric cuts. Don't you think it is cute????

I turned it over and I think though it might be a she.



Yep, it's a girl!

Break out the pink cigars!  ;)

'Cause girls get the job done!  Honest fact, we all know it. Yep.

They multitask, even if they are slow sometimes, like me on this project.

Whoever made this did a great job and what a great idea too!!!!!

I'll show you a bit more goodies tomorrow night from my shopping trip. But tonight I finally decided, measured, measured twice, checked the design, figured it on paper, figured it on calculator, I think I have every thread I need in order to frame afterwards.

So, names for turtles are popping through my mind as I get ready to sleep........

~~~~ Turtilisa ( helping stitchers measure precious threads, one at a time)  :o

Turtilisa's tail has got to be sore by now. I've measured alot tonight. Maybe even a bit OCD. But have fabric, have threads, have design and ready to rumble.........I did have fun looking through more purples, pinks, mauves, and grays and more today.

Have a great Monday tomorrow. I'll be bahk to show you some more stitchy things tomorrow.

11 comments:

  1. I love turtles so this is a cutie to me. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is way too cute. My daughter has a desert tortoise and I think she would absolutely adore that one... so I will not show her. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, and remember the carpenter's saying of "Measure twice, cut once."

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!!! I love turtles. That is darling.

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just too cute! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is just adorable. I don't have the talent to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a useful little cutie! Great acquisition.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great post thanks

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
We love to hear from you and yours any time and cherish the time you take to be with us here. I hope you have a GREAT week!
Jennifer

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.