Thursday, January 15, 2009

Some days are just full of surprises


Some days are full of surprises. When I clicked on Fox News this morning to see just how crazy our world is today.........they announced a Federal Emergency for the security required at the Inauguration Day which is at the tune of 150 million dollars, just for security. Whew!

So, for some unknown reason I just googled the White House to see some pictures. I didn't realize you can take a tour of the White House online and I spent well over an hour reading and taking an online tour of the White House mansion. I think its worth sharing as I know I have never been able to take a tour officially of the White House. This is a good substitute.

Oh year, and Obamas old car chrysler 300 is for sale on ebay at 1 million dollars now.




Ok, I'm trying to like Obama, I really am.......I'm just afraid of what our country is going to be facing in terms of economics and war with him. Let's hope for the best.

I'm not so much a "history"person but I do like looking at the Kennedys photos and I saw one with Jackie in it on this website as they were showing photos of each room and the grounds during decor changes and updates through the years.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
We love to hear from you and yours any time and cherish the time you take to be with us here. I hope you have a GREAT week!
Jennifer

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.