Saturday, January 31, 2009

Ready for a Long Winter's Nap

Ren is tucked in for the night, fresh blanket after his late supper. He had to settle for dog food tonight and so he is pouting just a little.
Today I actually had enough time to take a lunch out of the office and I needed it so I drove over to Books a Million and rummaged through some books, had a cookie and large Cafe Mocha. There is just something relaxing about reading and going through book stores. I finally resorted to getting the Jane Austen novels which are all in one book. The cafe mocha was GREAT! The only thing -- I asked for decaf but I think they made me fully leaded caffeine because I was zipping around pretty fast this afternoon. But I"m winding down now.......well.....I actually should be as it is after midnight. I heard that we may get a big snow on Monday or Tuesday. Hmm, that would make some good Jane Austen reading.....................................Here's wishing and hoping for a blizzard of 5-6 inches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
We love to hear from you and yours any time and cherish the time you take to be with us here. I hope you have a GREAT week!
Jennifer

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.