Friday, January 30, 2009

A Silent Reprieve

And here's Jackie in her younger days.......looking like she had no cares in the world.........

Today at work I was looking through a microscope and hearing the song from Garth Brooks "The Dance". The radio was on and all through the mumble of people talking about so many things, I stopped just one minute and listened to the song "The Dance" and then resumed my peaking position into the microscope. The song is so moving to me that I couldn't even concentrate. I had to stop for just 1 minute and remember. It was a silent reprieve in my busy day and nobody even noticed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
I hope you find some useful information and gentle inspiration for your day.
Jennifer