Friday, January 30, 2009

A Silent Reprieve

And here's Jackie in her younger days.......looking like she had no cares in the world.........

Today at work I was looking through a microscope and hearing the song from Garth Brooks "The Dance". The radio was on and all through the mumble of people talking about so many things, I stopped just one minute and listened to the song "The Dance" and then resumed my peaking position into the microscope. The song is so moving to me that I couldn't even concentrate. I had to stop for just 1 minute and remember. It was a silent reprieve in my busy day and nobody even noticed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
We love to hear from you and yours any time and cherish the time you take to be with us here. I hope you have a GREAT week!
Jennifer

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.