Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Hope everyone is having a good Easter!!!! This is my first day of "Feathers in the Nest"--
this blog is designed to be a reprieve and it's mission is to add something inspirational each day, especially for parents whose children have "left the nest", so to speak!!!! I won't dare say "empty nest"!! LOL
I live in the North Georgia mountains and hobbies include stitching, reading, and rummaging through antique stores to find treasures for our home.
I love to walk in the mountains (don't like the snakes in the summer) but LOVE the mountains. I hope to put some pics on the blog soon.
Easter is a time for new beginnings. Its amazing to me how much holidays or anniverseries still prompt long-ago memories and it probably will stay with us forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
We love to hear from you and yours any time and cherish the time you take to be with us here. I hope you have a GREAT week!
Jennifer

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.