Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Hope everyone is having a good Easter!!!! This is my first day of "Feathers in the Nest"--
this blog is designed to be a reprieve and it's mission is to add something inspirational each day, especially for parents whose children have "left the nest", so to speak!!!! I won't dare say "empty nest"!! LOL
I live in the North Georgia mountains and hobbies include stitching, reading, and rummaging through antique stores to find treasures for our home.
I love to walk in the mountains (don't like the snakes in the summer) but LOVE the mountains. I hope to put some pics on the blog soon.
Easter is a time for new beginnings. Its amazing to me how much holidays or anniverseries still prompt long-ago memories and it probably will stay with us forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
I hope you find some useful information and gentle inspiration for your day.
Jennifer