Tuesday, July 10, 2012

A Fun Relaxing Day in the mountains


Mr. Darcy and I took a day just to relax and take a ride through the country in the mountains. Tomorrow evening I will post the pics of our adventures. Alot of folks have asked me by personal email, in person and through the blog about the area as it is a frequent place in October to view a beautiful plethora of nature and its colorful show of hue.
I also got a new stitchy sampler in the mail with a pretty litte pair of scissors to post as well.
Stay tuned tomorrow for many pics.....................

This is just a preview..............it's quiet, and cool here, never gets above 84 degrees even in July ( per the one of the tour guides) and this is about my 7th time nearest to Heaven, I call it.

Brasstown Bald Mountain.

You can see 4 states on a clear day.

I can definitely see the world in DMC up here!  :P
Have a nice evening!


2 comments:

  1. What beautiful scenery! Glad you had a fun day!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
We love to hear from you and yours any time and cherish the time you take to be with us here. I hope you have a GREAT week!
Jennifer

There was an error in this gadget