Tuesday, July 10, 2012

A Fun Relaxing Day in the mountains


Mr. Darcy and I took a day just to relax and take a ride through the country in the mountains. Tomorrow evening I will post the pics of our adventures. Alot of folks have asked me by personal email, in person and through the blog about the area as it is a frequent place in October to view a beautiful plethora of nature and its colorful show of hue.
I also got a new stitchy sampler in the mail with a pretty litte pair of scissors to post as well.
Stay tuned tomorrow for many pics.....................

This is just a preview..............it's quiet, and cool here, never gets above 84 degrees even in July ( per the one of the tour guides) and this is about my 7th time nearest to Heaven, I call it.

Brasstown Bald Mountain.

You can see 4 states on a clear day.

I can definitely see the world in DMC up here!  :P
Have a nice evening!


2 comments:

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
I hope you find some useful information and gentle inspiration for your day.
Jennifer