Thursday, March 15, 2012

A pretty Irish finish!!!


Just received a beautiful email from Frances Nelson . She was sweet to stitch this one up. She stitched this last year from Ye Old Irish Love sampler freebie from Feathers in the Nest and I so love it again.
Yep it's almost St. Patrick's Day!

A pleasant good morning for me.

I love the finishing of it with the pink buttons and the fabric is very pretty too.

I hope your day is going well. Mine is sllllllowly starting. I slept 9 hours last night in this comfy bed and I haven't done that in a year at least.
I'm sipping my caffeinated hot tea and still want to just sleep more. I was more tired than I thought. LOL
But soon out for adventure!
Till later,
Jennifer

5 comments:

  1. And a Happy St. Patrick's Day to you too --- that's a lovely reminder you have to bring a smile to your day.

    Here's hoping the caffeine kicks in soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Jennifer,

    This is a lovely tribute in counted cross stitch, in regard to St. Patricks. Have a great one!
    Love to you,

    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes we just need that long night of sleep. Glad your day started out well. What a pretty finish, indeed.

    Happy St Pattys Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty design and the finishing is just perfect. Enjoy your adventure.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
We love to hear from you and yours any time and cherish the time you take to be with us here. I hope you have a GREAT week!
Jennifer

There was an error in this gadget