Sunday, May 22, 2011

Hello, God.......


there's alot of things we need to talk about today. Not that we don't every day but today. Today. There are things.
Things.
People.
Kin and friends.
We gotta have a big talk today.

Love,
Jennifer

Psalm 144: 1-5

1 Blessed be the Lord, my strength, who teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight;
My goodness, and my fortress;

2 My high tower, and my deliverer, my shield, and he in whom I trust, who subdueth my people under me.

3 Lord, what is man, that thou takest knowledge of him? Or the son of man, that thou makest account of him?

4 Man is like to vanity; his days are like a shadow that passeth away,

5 Bow thy heavens, O Lord, and come down;
touch the mountains, and they shall smoke.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for a beautiful reminder Jennifer. I wrote this reference down so I can look at it in my Bible.

    It sounds like you might be having a tough morning - praying all of God's blessings for you today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely little sanctuary. Did you actually go here?
    I especially like verse two.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely words to our Heavenly Father, who knows and sees all of our needs even before we express them, and feels our deepest hurts, yearnings and desires. He is such a loving Father, watching over all of his precious children. If only ALL of his children could know His deepest love for them.

    Thank you for your words of blessings to us today, and God Bless You!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Jennifer,

    Have a blessed week!

    Lots of love,

    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  5. I talk to God all the time, lol. Just conversationally!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so welcome to all!

    I did go for the first time there and the service was so good. I love the smaller church, old hymns, and I so happen to visit on communion Sunday. One of the elderly ladies made fresh unleavened bread, just out of the oven for it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
I hope you find some useful information and gentle inspiration for your day.
Jennifer