Monday, April 3, 2017

Reasons I Love Abbie


~~~~~~~~ because she will model anything I knit with leftover yarn


~~~~~~~~~~~~~because she just has that face and eyes that tell me she loves me



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~because she never tires of being held even with a needle moving up and down


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~because she will wear anything I finish making


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~because she can totally be the sweetest


~~~~~~~~~~~because she knows what I'm thinking and listens


~~~~~~~~~~and listens more


~~~~~~~~~~~and shows me how comfy home is to her


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~almost too comfy even in an Easter dress


~~~~~~~~~~~~because she is my right hand assistant blogger


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~and never misses an opportunity to give me a kissie kiss


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~because she always seeks out the light


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~and seeks out the attention matter of factly


~~~~~~~~~~~and even covertly (if that is a word)


~~~~~~~~~~because she enjoys the sunshine


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~and the night time


~~~~~~~~~~~~~and will travel with her love as well to share with others


5 comments:

  1. I LOVE this. Thank you. Cathryn :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. And she loves you just as much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer: What a sweet post, thank-you for sharing, Abbie is so cute and cuddly looking.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, yep Abbie is full of love I can always count on!!
    and you are so welcome, I love to share if I can to brighten your day.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Little Abbie is sooooo cute, what a sweetheart.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
We love to hear from you and yours any time and cherish the time you take to be with us here. I hope you have a GREAT week!
Jennifer

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.