Monday, November 25, 2013

Monday Mini Christmas ornies---- My Dear no. 1


 
My Dear
series of Monday mini samplers for ornies
number 1
designer Feathers in the Nest
copyright 2013
 
This morning I worked on a little "morning mini for Mondays" Christmas ornie or gift tag.
Simple and Small.
Made for Ya'll.
 
suggested colors are :
Gentle Art Buckeye Scarlet
Crescent Colors Queen Bee
Crescent Colors Little House Brown
DMC black
Gentle Art Avocado
 
Inspiration: the deer that frequent Fox Mountain
 
Enjoy this little finish this week. I hope it will add a special ornie to your Christmas tree this year.
 

7 comments:

  1. How cute! That's what I like...something quick and easy :) Thanks for sharing. I like your blog, BTW :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and sweet little deer. :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing such a cute ornie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice!! Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this. I'm now a follower of your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
We love to hear from you and yours any time and cherish the time you take to be with us here. I hope you have a GREAT week!
Jennifer

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.