Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A Finish for Ye Old Irish Love sampler


Thank you Vicki L, for stitching up this freebie from Feathers in the Nest!!! She said she plans to finish into a pillowkeep! Very cool!

Her blogs are here:

http://nswvml.blogspot.com

http://stitchedwithloveexchanges.blogspot.com/

http://stitchersufochallenge.blogspot.com/


Got this and others to share! I'm catching up on alot of email this past 2 weeks so I do apologize.

WINDY! yes, windy day outside this past week and seems so much more colder. I guess March has arrived in full swing. Where are the kites?

The weekend was a doozy. I'm sending all my prayers out to those who were affected through that strong storm system. I can't imagine. I just had some things blown around on the porch, heavy, heavy stuff but stayed very safe and sound with little Abbie.
I can say it was the first time I every heard tornado alarms going off in the country. Not a good sound at all and I have no idea out there where it was coming from.  Abbie and I hunkered down and said our prayers.

Stay tuned for the draw for the Gingher giveaway!

Till later,
Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty design. I have tried to find your freebies and haven't managed to find them yet. Could you point me in the right direction. thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
I hope you find some useful information and gentle inspiration for your day.
Jennifer