Monday, May 20, 2013

My Morning Muse

Almost like a sampler.......just a peek at a pattern I found on Ravelry and I'm stitching it in 100% cotton in a auburn color.

 
I frogged out 4 quite tricky rows about 3 times but I bet you can see the picture already forming.
Using my Addie needles # 6 and they are sweeeeeeeeeeet!
 
 
Hope your Monday is going well too. The sun is finally out here! Yay!
Got lots of Monday day things on my to-do list so I best get busy.
 
There's one thing I know for sure. I'm eating something chocolate today. Craving chocolate for 2 days now. Yummilicious.
 
Jennifer
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
We love to hear from you and yours any time and cherish the time you take to be with us here. I hope you have a GREAT week!
Jennifer

There was an error in this gadget