Saturday, December 15, 2012

Lincoln progress

 
I started in the middle of the pattern so yes, there is much more top hat to go. When I finish him, I'm going to do Mary Lincoln facing him and they both go in matching black frames.
 
 
Started on Lincoln's sillouhette last night for several hours while watching a Christmas movie.
I plan to finish this on the scrap of 30 ct R and R Creekbed Brown with 310 DMC and into a 4 x 6 black matt frame.
 
 
I am revising Lincoln's chin to be more pronounced. After I saw the movie, I decided to revise.
When I get done I will share the revision chart.
 
Here's hoping your Saturday is full of joy!
 
Jennifer

3 comments:

  1. i love your progress.
    love cucki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress. I like your idea of stitching Mrs Lincoln and displaying them in matching frames side by side.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
We love to hear from you and yours any time and cherish the time you take to be with us here. I hope you have a GREAT week!
Jennifer

There was an error in this gadget