Sunday, July 22, 2012

Progress on Love One Another

Good morning! It's a bright, sunny morning again and a good sleep in to recharge for the week.
Last night my eyes let me work a little on BBD, Love One Another, from their book, My Friends Diary.


30 ct Sheep Straw by R &R linen


I'm really liking the  variagations of the Mulberry color.
This is a monochromatic, quite large, piece so I think I will work on it this morning again while I listen to Charles Stanley on TV as I missed church this morning.

Hope your Sunday is full of Love.
Jennifer

4 comments:

  1. You've selected a wonderful red for a single color project. It's going to be stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely new project. I know you're going to enjoy stitching this one. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, that Mulberry is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
We love to hear from you and yours any time and cherish the time you take to be with us here. I hope you have a GREAT week!
Jennifer

There was an error in this gadget