Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Independence Day



Happy Fourth of July!  Independence Day!!!!!!

 I've been tagged in this so here goes:

1. Would you rather live in Svalbard or Papua New Guinea? none of them

2. What is your favorite regional cuisine?Sounthern fried chicken

3. If a genie granted you the requisite education and experience for one career change, what career would you choose?   lawyer

4. What is your favorite book? The Thornbirds

5. If tomorrow you had to choose the last cross stitch pattern you could ever stitch, which one would you choose? a big one as I would like to live longer.

6. What is your favorite season? Fall

7. What is your favorite finishing technique? with the machine

8. What is your favorite band/musician? I have so many I can't name one but any classic rock band in the 70's throught present especially Styx, Eagles, Coldplay, Matchbox 20, Nickleback, Dream Theatre, etc.

9. Describe your dream holiday.  One where family really do show up.

10. If you could instantly solve one problem that is plaguing the world today, which one would it be?
 cancer

11. Name two simple things that bring joy to your life. Cross stitching and reading

I'm not much into tagging really so whoever wants to do this on their blog feel free to grab it and run. ;p

Stay tuned today for a finished sampler pic.

Jennifer

6 comments:

  1. Dearest Jennifer,

    First off, a Happy Independence Day to you!
    Your number 4 is my favorite too. The struggle against the drought did really touch us, besides the romantic drama of course. We read the book and got the video in Australia but no longer we have an international player.
    Love to you,

    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet blog! I found it while browsing on Yahoo News. Do you have any suggestions
    on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I've been trying for a while
    but I never seem to get there! Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed examining this, very good stuff, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really fantastic visual appeal on this internet site,
    I'd value it 10.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This web site is my breathing in, very wonderful design and style and Perfect articles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I believe this site contains some rattling superb
    information for everyone :D.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
I hope you find some useful information and gentle inspiration for your day.
Jennifer