Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thrifty Thursday~~a random thought


This keychain was in a really pretty box at a thrift store a couple of weeks ago and for 1.00 marked.
At first glance, it looked like a Brighton keychain but I know it's not, but does it ever look like it!

I had no clue what I was going to do as I have alot of keychains but then I remembered a special friend and my hands went to stitching :)

"We were given: Two hands to hold. Two legs to walk. Two eyes to see. Two ears to listen. But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else for us to find."
author unknown

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty and I'm sure your friend will be thrilled to get such a special gift

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great find and it does look like a brighton. I love the heart poem~~Have you gotten a chance to measure the Shep Bush bag? Have a good weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discovered your lovely blog; I'm a new follower!
    Best,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great find and I'm sure your friend will appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a neat idea!!! Turned out very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
I hope you find some useful information and gentle inspiration for your day.
Jennifer