Sunday, May 15, 2011

Two and a half more done, 6 more lines to go!



I'm Lovin' it!



ordered this gold frame today from The Frame Guys on Ebay. They have a GREAT store with reasonable prices and will change the sizes they have for no extra charge. I have framed several pieces using their frames and never disappointed.---The Frame Guys Store

I'm not usually real fond of gold frames but I think this one will be best for a Royal affair.
I almost went with a smaller mahagony with a bit of gold but this one is now ordered. Hope it looks ok.
The good thing about the Frame Guys is they are satsifaction guaranteed and you can send it back if it really is a flop.

nite nite.

5 comments:

  1. Dearest Jennifer,

    You are so industrious!
    Have you ever listed your blog with the Georgia Bloggers List? Here is the link and go ahead, add your blog and name too.
    http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/2011/03/updated-georgia-bloggers-list.html I keep the Georgia Bloggers list right at the top of my blog on the right... Also from my home Province Limburg. Yeah, I'm a very proud 'southern girl' just a transplant from one country to the other's south...

    Lots of love,

    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work. You're gonna have that finished in no time. I love the frame you chose. I think it will be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your sampler Jennifer. The colors are really pretty. Will you be selling your charts to shops?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Marette, No I haven't but I will. Thanks for the link. I will take a look tomorrow while I'm off.

    You are so sweet..........
    @ JonLee I have thought and thought out what my goals are and at this time no well-defined plans. But, I can see it in the future if that helps. I'm taking one day at the time.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love the "Royal Affair" piece! The colours are so perfect and the beautiful gold frame is going to be the perfect trimmings for such a royal piece!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
I hope you find some useful information and gentle inspiration for your day.
Jennifer