Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Changing up colors a bit, different gold


Playing around with more tonight after I got home. The gold changed to DMC 422. The Red is CC Chili Pepper and the Blue (so far) is Weeks Navy.
This line is integrating the hearts.
I could stitch all night.
But.........have to go to bed!  Just think of all the things we could get done if we didn't have to sleep! ;)

Today went by the quilt store, conveniently located by my good friend and salon owner. She always knows that's a must after a hair trim. I'll show ya what little things I got tomorrow.
Sleep well!
Jennifer

9 comments:

  1. I love that colour gold with the red and blue..so lovely, well done on finding the shade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo its looking lovely :) can't wait to see what you got :0 love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the colours, especially the gold. I so wish I didnt have to sleep too, there is just so much I want to stitch!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your color choices look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous and fabulous! I love your color choices, Peaches. :)
    XOXO
    Ma

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the colors you're using. That red really pops!! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colors are great Jennifer.
    Pat-pat for Abbie.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just discovered your blog, so I missed the chart for A Princess Moment :( but I am enjoying seeing your WIP--it seems like a great project.

    And it was a lovely wedding. I just watched it yesterday (a friend TIVOed it so that I could see it) and I must say I loved every minute of it!

    I'll be following your blog from now on to see what you are creating--your talent is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
I hope you find some useful information and gentle inspiration for your day.
Jennifer