Saturday, March 26, 2011

Finished a RAK!!!!!
















Stitching Friends

design by Debbie Draper Designs


freebie  pattern I have had in my "freebie pattern drawer" for a very long time!
Sending this out as a RAK this week.

I was gifted myself with the linen from amongst MANY linens from Ma Teakettle and I can't remember the name of it  or can find the label (sorry) but I think it's 32 count antique ivory

I used almost entire skein of Crescent Colors Belle Soie silk in Blue Lagoon which was ALSO gifted awhile back from Jennifer at Confessions of a Serial Starter so I put these gifts to me together to send out this week as a RAK. Gifts that keep giving!  ;)

I wish I could stitch many many of them to all. It's a very cute design and I need to go through my freebie folder more often!

I plan to put buttons on the top corners with ribbon to hang which will not take long.

The backing fabbie I had from a fat quarter in my fabric cabinet.

Well, better get busy on finishing Pepsi's sampler and then picking out which ones to take on my trip next week. Oh yeah, and laundry.......I completely forgot about that today. LOL
It's about to storm big here as I hear thunder and see lightening in a distance getting closer. Abbie is absolutely having a panic attack by me right now so

till later,
Jennifer


14 comments:

  1. It's lovely! What teamwork between you and Bodyguard! Thanks for sharing the RAK :)
    ~Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely finish, Jennifer! I really like the pattern and the colour scheme is perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful finish Jennifer. I love the colour you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous finish - the colours are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a lovely finish and from a freebie as well. I love the backing frabic compliments it very well. Again well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful RAK - The recipient will be thrilled

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful finish! There is a very lucky someone out there in blogland!

    On another note, my little guy is terrified during storms as well. We bought a DAP diffuser and he has mellowed a great deal when the storms come calling. Hardly any shaking or panting. In fact, last time he just laid down beside me and drifted off to sleep. Maybe it will work for your little one too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's very pretty Jennifer.
    Glad BG got your machine fixed for you.
    Pat-pat for Abbie!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. How pretty! Lucky recipient...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your finish is really lovely, I love that pattern. The color choice is perfect and I know whoever recieves this will treasure it. Here is a hug for Abbie, hope the storm won't last to long.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Poor Abbie! Tell her I don't like storms either!

    What a sweet finish!! Love the colors and fabric. A treasure for someone!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That turned out just beautifully! I love the pattern - do you know if it is still available?

    ~Kat

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's a really lovely finish - and it sounds like you had a wonderful trip :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
I hope you find some useful information and gentle inspiration for your day.
Jennifer