Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Do you ever have times like these?


Ready for the cloudy days to turn sunny again.
Ready for my daffodils to bloom.
Ready to go for daily walks again in the evenings as they get longer.
Ready to start another stitching project, or maybe just finish one I have stashed.
Ready to see what's back from the Nashville market this past weekend!!!!!!
Ready for those NEW Crescent colors--saw a pic of the latest 6 colors and they are pretty!
Ready to sleep an entire night without waking up at 3am like it's 6

I
think
I'm
getting~~~
Spring
Fever.

7 comments:

  1. right there with you! sunshine, spring flowers, green grass, blue sky, birds, bees, the smell of dirt... yep, me too... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, and we had our first rains last night... Oh i loved the smell of the earth, so soothing it was...

    Today the children will have fun playing in the sandpit making mounds and mounds endlessly, lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes to all of the above!
    Be always in stitches

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me three! I'm right behind Kim. I'm waiting for the apple tree to bloom :)
    Isn't it funny how the end of a long winter can feel like it will never end but yet nature just goes on ahead and does her spring thing regardless.
    XOXO
    Ma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ready to start another stitching project, or maybe just finish one I have stashed? Yes! Always! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am ready for spring but I think we are in for some more cool weather first before we get spring weather.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
I hope you find some useful information and gentle inspiration for your day.
Jennifer