Sunday, February 13, 2011

Create a special jewelry gift with Chunky Bling


Check out this website if you love jewelry!  You can create and design rings, bracelets, watches, necklaces and with Swarvoski crystals, the price is unbeatable!  Just check out the side bar to the right and click on Chunky Bling pic and you'll be there!

My favorite is the ring page here
I also love the bracelets........well, I like it all, actually, and wanted to share with all the creative souls here. For example, if you want to make a special Mother's Day gift bracelet or birthday giftie, especially for her and a little bling too, this is the place to go.
Swarvoski crystals are beautiful in bracelets. I have one and get complements on it all the time STILL and I've worn it for 2 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
I hope you find some useful information and gentle inspiration for your day.
Jennifer