Friday, September 24, 2010

Happy Dance in Purple Passion

Finished tweaking my sampler for Domestic Violence Awareness month. You are going to like it...love it......if you like 1800 verses and simple motifs in vintage purples and golds. I ordered Empress in CC silk for a splurge but the color was just TOO tempting.
WOW! The Crescent color silks have gone up in price!

So, the ones I need are now ordered and will be patiently waiting for their arrival from a-b-c-company online.


Well, out of the studio at 1am and into the bed for some ZZZZZZZZZ's.

A long day ahead tomorrow.


1 comment:

  1. waiting patiently...tho the suspense is CERTAINLY building! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
I hope you find some useful information and gentle inspiration for your day.
Jennifer