Friday, August 20, 2010

What a beautiful finish!

I was pleasantly surprised today by an email with a pic of Hillery's stitch of the freebie I designed last week. She also has a love for The Velveteen Rabbit and personalized her finish to her bunny's color. I love it and thought I would share.
This is my next finish to work on this weekend. Hillery's blog is  http://www.northcountrysamplings.blogspot.com/


I don't know why my computer didn't save the clear picture.......but pop over to her blog and you can see a much better, clearer pic she took of her finish! I just saw this email from her and this is so applicable to the movie I saw tonight, Eat, Pray Love.

Well, computer time is short as there are thundering and storms heading our way.
Have a great evening and sleep well,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
I hope you find some useful information and gentle inspiration for your day.
Jennifer