Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tuesday Chatter and Things that Matter

Well, tomorrow will feel like Friday for me as this is a short workweek.  Taking a very long weekend for some errands to run, and other thingies to do.

Thank you so much for the lovely compliments on the Abbie Summer Sampler! I appreciate your positive energy that always brightens my day.

Today I got more progress on another sampler that is in late Summery colors with names of Fragrant Cloves, Apricot Blush, Almost Auburn, Colonial Copper, Pea Pod and Peanut Brittle, CC and GA threads.

These are some of the colors I got last week. Just a peek at this one.


The Dog Days of Summer is almost done. One more good evening of work and then finishing. Probably will frame this one, but then again, my mind might change......just never know. : o



August is almost over and I can feel in the air on the back porch tonight, a slight bit of change. Just a tad bit cooler now at night and we are supposed to have sunny weather for the rest of the week with the nights reaching in the mid-upper 60's.

We are still looking forward to our trip soon and getting things done, finished, closed-out, and settled before we leave. One of them was to mail out the give-a-way to Patti, from United Kingdom. I have emailed personally and announced and put on her blog but haven't heard for a snail mail address yet. I don't know what to do with this situation? Draw another name? or what? I haven't had this happen before but I think if I haven't heard from the winner by Saturday, then I will redraw another name as I need to get this out before vacation plans in the next couple of weeks.

I have had several emails about selling the patterns and I am in the process of getting a website, supplies, etc so that I am able to do that.  I would add patterns available as I stitch them so you could see the finished product. I will also move over any fabric cuts or used patterns from the Nest Feathers Shoppe Blog to this website. This will all take some time and I promise to keep you up to date! I hope to start building a website soon, but the majority will probably be up and running about October after getting settled from vacation.
Thanks to all who take out time of the day to read and comment! I appreciate them very much!

Till Wednesday.....oops, I have 8 minutes to Wed. Better Scoot.

Jennifer 

7 comments:

  1. Always good to see your posts. I love all the projects you've been stitching up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see more than a peek!

    Perhaps Patti is on vacation this week. Hopefully she'll get back to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blimey Jennifer (how is that for becoming British after 48 years of living here)! I did email you with my details but I guess you didn't get them. I shall email them again to you straight away I am so sorry.

    I'm not on vacation this week but I wish I was next week. I will explain all in my blog.

    I love your posts always and can't wait to see more of what you are stitching. Also I love the piece on you heading it is absolutely gorgeous.

    Lots of Love
    Patti xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see what designs you will have available!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hugs, Peaches :) I love the Dog Day's colors, it makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet little sneak peak you treated us to!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
I hope you find some useful information and gentle inspiration for your day.
Jennifer