Thursday, August 5, 2010

Just a few stitches before a long nap

Just woke up from a 4 hour nap after supper on the couch. The day was tiresome, hot, and grocery day. I think I had put off going on a big grocery trip for way too long and I was very hungry after work....lesson...never go to the grocery store hungry and the pantry is low. ;)


Threw a few stitches in since last update because I was working on designing another one called The Dutch Onion Sampler. More on that one later. I think my eyes were twitching  today from working on that yesterday alot. But, I really am enjoying dabbling in design and hope to do more when time allows.

I love this 32 ct Belfast in Bo Peep Pink. It's soooo subtle of a light shade of pink and fits her perfectly.
I hope to get alot more done on this by tomorrow night.
The green overdyed thread I'm using is Celadon which has anything from a seaweed green to tan brown in it, very complimentary. I will be adding the year boxed with this color.
Well, better try to get a few Z's again before another busy work day...........
Hope your day is going well.
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHLLMOST   Friday!

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
I hope you find some useful information and gentle inspiration for your day.
Jennifer