Sunday, August 1, 2010

A Few Fall Stitching Stash added to the Nest Feathers Shoppe


Just a note to let you know about The Nest Feathers Shoppe blog. It's been updated and I will be adding more Fallish and Holiday items. I put some today. You can take a look-see here

Thanks for all  your comments. I do love reading them through the day.
I spent much of the afternoon working on another sampler, that is, trying to design one and it's in rough draft form right now. The name of it is My Stitching Chair. More to come on this in the future!
Well, back to my stitching chair where needle meets fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
I hope you find some useful information and gentle inspiration for your day.
Jennifer