Tuesday, May 11, 2010

It gave us a laugh.......at first


But I prefer older men like Chief Henry!  LOL




I received this wonderful email from someone this week and first laughed at it and then forwarded it to law enforcement. This was not in my spam mail so I opened it and it was traced back to Russia.  I blanked out the name and email for privacy reasons.  There are still some strange people out there.


Hello my love,



My name is _~~~~~~~~________,i come across and read through your profile today and i became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an e-mail to my e-mail address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am and for the both of us to know each other very well and better in life,and we can achieve it in future because ture love and feeling means alot in future.Here is my private e-mail address you can contact me with it.I am waiting for your mail to my e-mail address above and aslo, Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love,feeling,e-motions and sympathetic love matters alot in life.


Thanks,and i promise to be honest and to keep a very good relationship with you.


Oh, how life brings us funny things to keep us laughing..........
Here's hoping you have a great mide-week, fun kinda-day tomorrow....
nite,
jennifer

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this, I have had a really good laugh>
    Hugs
    http://sewfar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just never know who is out there and just what their motive is. Better safe than sorry.
    Be always in stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how funny, but kind of scary at the same time. I get those once in a while. If I don't recognize the email, I just delete them. I figure people can find me and call if it's important. I get crazy things like that when I sign into Skype - some perv in Egypt wants to meet me for a little video fun. A lot of sick people in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny!! I have received some funny things in my spam (I am wealthy beyond belief accorind to many!) but I have never received a "love" email!

    Is that Chief Henry from Cherokee??

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorites are the ones who keep telling me that I won the lottery or some long lost relative has left me lots of money. If onyl I give you all my personal adta, cc and bank account number that hey will give me all the money.

    Yeah. Right! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome at the homestead at any time! I appreciate your time out of your day to stop and say hello!!
I hope you find some useful information and gentle inspiration for your day.
Jennifer